Sunday, August 30, 2009

What more can I say....?? Because im still silly ...

Its been a while since we started to contact each other again after a year or so. Did thought of starting all over again with him but I held back, because I still have my fears & doubts...

Happen to browse through his facebook profile & his status states in a relationship! WDF!! Im damn pissed & totally speechless... What more can I say?? On 24Aug still can tell me over the phone he will wait for me cos he owed me but then now ... I reckoned his percentage of sincerity what he told me all these while.

Why?? When I'm beginning to change my perception of him & trust him again, I think accidents do happened at times. From when I got to know him till now, im blinded by how he treats me like queen & I totally forgot how he treat me like shit when he no longer loves me he used to be.

Gawwwdddd!!! what happened to me?

No comments: