Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Get it over & move on ....

No more grieving, no more left over feelings for an unimaginable b*****d like him ... Its over & no more tears to cry for him. Let those memories I had with him be buried in the tomb of hopeless for good.

I had enough ... =|

Shouldn't harbour any thoughts of patching things up with him again. Its over.

Whatever bullshit he told me are all lies, lies & they are still lies.

But I'm not going to hate him because its not going to be different & most importantly he won't change. No matter what I did or I said, hate him or not makes no difference.

I believe the saddest thing in life,
is caring so much for someone
and then one day you look into their eyes
and listen to them talk and realize that they are gone.
All you see in front of you is a stranger
with just a known name.

No comments: