Been awhile since I updated this blog (covered with spider cobwebs and a thick layer of dust by now)... *cough cough* ... Decided to update touch up abit about what happened recently.
Keep spouting on changing a new job from the day when my office moved from RCT to SIA Building and now to Abacus Plaza (Tampines), XBZ gave me the support when I went for interview with the orange logo company. While waiting, my throat choked for no reason and keep clearing the phlem stucked at my throat that made me feel real uncomfortable. " Breatheeeee ... cool it. It's just an interview ... no big deal lahhh ... "
Usually those job interviews I went before never lasted for more 30mins but this one I managed to stretch it till close to 6pm!! The interviewers were nice (cant remember their names) and the manager is friendly too.
So Im told to wait for the call from their HR department if im being selected for the job vacancy but there's no news till 2days after my BKK trip, their HR called and informed me I've been selected (I actually pondered what took them so long to decide). Im thrilled cos I didnt expect to hit the jackpot when I actually tried their rival company the green umbrella company 2years ago, in fact twice yet I screwed up the interview... =|
Jacqueline - their HR staff called & brief me on the details .... seriously im listening and I actually hesitated their offer when she told me there will be no pay during the training about 6 weeks (3 weeks @ Aljunied ROC & the remaining 3 weeks at the general enquiry hotline)... NO PAY leh ... how to survive??!! Aarrgghh... after careful considerations and looking at the overall package it offers I took it up.
XBZ told me that even though this new company offered me the job with not really that high pay, I still somehow benefit from it (considering the travelling distance I travelled up & down from west to east mon-fri 3 hours in total).
I nod my head.
Appreciate what XBZ had done for me when im really lost about what to do with my life and he somehow shed some light and gave me directions where I should go or do.
Tendered my resignation letter with TW (where I spent my 9years of youth) ... only told a few close ones here that Im leaving & my last day wil be on 5March. I will miss them for sure,my sista, Jo & Jennifer whom I have gone through think & thin with. Hopefully this goodbye don't lead the end of our friendship when I left. Will make the effort to organise gatherings and meet-ups for our birthdays.
*sniff sniff*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment